House of Pike
They were known to be a bloodthirsty, fiendish bunch of marauders, pillaging and pirating endlessly in order to secure enough supplies on an island without any way to nourish or otherwise supply them to speak of.
During the Sunnish War, they were deeply loyal to the House of Maigher cause, going to great lengths to supply Armyn with ships and soldiers. Leaving his wife in charge of the Ashen Isle, Cedris and his scion, Lady Druenna, led an army into Summerly. His sons and youngest daughter joined the Laughing Thirteen, while his middlest daughter, Corlenna, led the Pike fleet in preying viciously upon Sunnish Loyalist shipping.
Their loyalty cost them deeply when the Laughing Thirteen were massacred. The deaths of most of his kits led Cedris into a mad, icy rage. Feeling betrayed by Lord Armyn, he pulled his army out of a conflict when they were desperately needed, giving the Sunnish Loyalists the upper hand. Lady Druenna fought his decision, though it wasn't enough to save the Maigher cause.
- Lord Cedris Pike
- Lady Avaris Pike, wife of Cedris.
- Lady Druenna Pike, scion. Commander of the Pike forces at the Battle of Cotte's Hold. Charismatic, cunning and cruel.
- Sire Corlys Pike, member of the Laughing Thirteen.
- High Captain Corlenna Pike of the Pike fleet, led it in harassing Sunnish Loyalist shipping. Twin of Corlys.
- Sire Rewnon Pike, member of the Laughing Thirteen.
- Sera Rewna Pike, member of the Laughing Thirteen.